12:14:00 AM
Maybe it's the same thing everybody goes through.

I think this year is one of the toughest I've been through.

I miss the carefree times in Crescent, when we had drama, comedy, gossip. Everything, though imperfect at that time, seems perfect now.

I see my work now, stacked up as high as pancakes in front of a glutton, and I want to throw everything up in the air and bawl like a spoilt kid. But then I realize I have to pick it all up, and sit down with it, despite the hair-pulling desperation I feel to get rid of it all.

I'm sick and tired of growing up.

I don't want to see the hypocrisy of people, I don't want to see myself turn into the kind of person I hate the most. Petty, stressed, tired and snappish. I don't want to watch my family have to deal with this new self, to have to wipe the tears off the pillow every night. I wanna get away from it all, I just wanna go.

There seems to be a billion things stopping me, and nothing at all.

It's too tiring.

Maybe there's no way but up after you're at the deepest pit of all.


&profilo
Char. or Kinky.
Crescent, NJ
A02
38th Student Council.
Loves her friends. And shopping.

&ascoltare
current obessions ;

sgspree! XD
Post A's Plans. >:(
Gilmore Girls!

&amici
% Lumps.
% 05a02!! :))
% christine
% haoie
% laura
% jiali
% rhoda
% ruth
% suzie
% steph

% my heartbreak.

Photo: Foto Decadent
Textures: /Carton Squid Fingers
Brushes: Romance Box Funeral Monster
Host: Blogger
Designer: Provocative}
Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

&discorso
&archive